Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Overdue Thanks!


This post is so long overdue that I am embarrased how long it has sat in my draft folder.  But I am so thankful for such a wonderful friend.  I received a wonderful gift from my friend  Sylvia.  She had a drawing on her blog some  time ago and I can't believe all the treats she sent.  Here is a photo before the family got their sticky paws on my treats. 
Wonderful Truffles and chocolates
Two wonderful Frenchmagazines and some lovely linen to try

There was some wonderful coffee roasted in Heidelberg.  Two packages of the most delicious truffles and two packages of spices.  But the best part were these two wonderful French magazines.  I wish there was a way to get these in the US. There are some really wonderful projects in these issues.  I think the first is a  wonderful  snowflake pillow that this linen will be perfect for.  I can't wait to try out this linen.  Now if I could only find a few more hours in the day.


Thanks you so much Sylvia - you really made my day!

Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment