Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coffee Talk


Hello - my name is Kerri and I have been a coffee addict for 30 years.  It is the last vice I have left and I don't see any reason to change my ways.  I have switched to iced coffee lately because of the  never ending triple digits here lately but that is just my afternoon fix.

My dear husband is off on a trip to India but was thoughtful enough to send me the pic below that I wanted to share with you.  Especially nice since he took my camera with him and I can't update my stitching progress until this weekend. 


There is a Starbucks in the Dubai airport!  I doubt I will get a mug or a trinket from this exotic place, but at least now I know if I ever have the burning desire to go to United Arab Emirates at least I can get a cup of joe.

Thanks for stopping by!  I am off to finish my morning Venti before it gets cold.

Kerri

3 comments:

  1. Hy my dear!
    I'm really happy you like my Wicked Night chart :-) I hope you'll send me a photo of the finished piece!

    Thanks again!!! Hugs
    Argante
    The Primitive Hare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness Starbucks is an international company.... what would be do without it. He should have definitely brought you back a mug.... but a pic was a nice thought as well. Hope you are well and getting some stitching time in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee lovers unite! Nice to know if I ever get to Dubai I can get good coffee :) Love your blog! Thanks for shopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete